NEW 2022: Marriage by the sea with Civil Rite
From this year it will be possible to celebrate your destination marriage on the sea shore.Our beach has become an official, authorized place for marriage.
For those who have always dreamt of a white dress,the freedom of wearing sandals on the sand and the colours of the sunset as a backdrop to their unforgettable wedding day… this dream has come true. What could be better than celebrating with your friends directly on the beach, a dinner by candlelight or a barefoot party by moonlight.. togive you unforgettable moments.
This is what you need to do if the bride and bridegroom are British nationals…
- Fill out the contact form with all your requirements and the date of your wedding and we will be happy to send you our best offer.
- Request the availability of your wedding date from the Town Hall of Finale Ligure by email email@example.com Include your personal information and your contact numbers/email address. You will receive an answer by email confirming the availability of your chosen date.
- Contact the civil status register office of the Town Hall of Finale Ligure by email.. firstname.lastname@example.org Include the following documents..
Certificate of no impediment (C.N.I) with the names of the bride and bridegroom’s parents
A copy of the I.D/Passport of the bride and bridegroom and of their witnesses.
This documentation can be sent by email while waiting for the copies to be sent by post. You will receive a payment form. The fee for a beach wedding is usually between €500-€600.
- A few days before the wedding you must go to the Registry Office in the Town Hall of Finale ligure (STATO CIVILE) together with the interpreter to sign the non-impediment of marriage.
- Consult the British Embassy in Italy website for details on how to register your marriage in your own country.